In order to fully understand all the steps necessary for the sous vide cooking process, you will find valuable information in the following sections.
After reading these sous vide guides:
- you will know was sous vide cooking is
- you will have been able to consult to consult tables of temperatures and cooking times for fish, poultry, eggs, beef and pigs,
- you will know which which equipment is available on the market and which is absolutely necessary for sous vide cooking,
- You will have relevant information about sous vide cooking pouches, professional vacuum packing machines, the vacuum packing steps and method and how to get quality weld on a pouch, accurate and safe BBD calculations.
- you will understand the issues and regulatory obligations concerning the cooling of foodstuff or dishes, blast chilling, deep freezing, surface stiffening, crust freezing, thawing and reheating.